Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I took this picture right after Henry's nap yesterday. I love it.

I could write a thousand words about why, but you should just know this: Henry is growing older. It's becoming more and more apparent each day. It's really hard for me to wrap my heart around. One day, when he wakes up from a nap, he's going to want to go and grab a beer with his friends instead of wrap his arms around me. One day, I wont be the center of his universe. As ridiculous as it sounds, that breaks my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Babies are so cuddly when they've been napping! You both look so comfortable and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that day won't come for a loooooooooong time, kel! you have plenty of naps to enjoy together before then. and even when that day DOES come--my bet is that hendo will want to grab a few beers with his mama as well. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are, amy!

    & linds, boy, oh, boy... i hope you are SO RIGHT. also, he'd love to take a nap with his aunt lindsey. xoxo

    ReplyDelete