Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hendrix Updates!



  • He's started saying "MORE" during dinner. Yesterday, he raised his whole bowl and said more. We're only a few words away from a lead in Oliver, people!
  • He "dribbles" the ball. Okay, not entirely, but he throws it around and then chases it.
  • He points to his diaper when he needs a change. THIS IS AWESOME. My mother-in-law is convinced we can start potty training already, but I'm pretty sure we're still a little ways off.
  • He's started doing some animal sounds. Rooster and sheep are his favorites.
  • He's started pointing to different body parts. Some days are better than others. Most days, everything is ear!
  • He's started pulling on my shirt when he wants to nurse. The most fun place this has happened? IN LINE AT CHIK-FIL-A.
  • Also, SCREAMING.
Mostly, this kid is growing at hyper-speed. I don't know who gave him permission to do this, but it wasn't me, I assure you.

3 comments:

  1. Cute boy! They sure grow up fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold old is your kiddo? Mine was born on 8/13/09 and he's just started doing/saying all those things a few weeks ago, too. Isn't it FUN? Just when I thought I'd gotten Eddie down to nursing only once a day he's started yanking on my shirt whenever he's a little cranky, tired, upset, bored. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete