Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Sunday


Easter was perfect. We started the day at the church (Hope United Church of Christ) we've been going to. Everyone there was so sweet and wonderful. Hen found 4 eggs amidst all the other running kiddos! He fell asleep on the way home and slept through Eric and I frantically cleaning and setting up everything. Then, our friends came. This Easter we celebrated with two of my friends, both named Amy and their families. I don't know what it was about having friends come that made this holiday seem less stressful, but it was. We packed 13 people into the house, and it was just perfect. After lunch, we had an awesome Easter egg hunt. My niece and nephew BANKED on candy, change and plastic easter eggs :). After everyone left, Eric and I went on a long sunset walk with Henry. We were able to talk and talk and talk, and somewhere along the way, Henry, like a perfect angel, fell fast asleep. Eric and I ended the night with a movie. As I said, Easter was perfect.

Hope your Easter was wonderful, and you were able to wrap your arms around those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment