Saturday, April 23, 2011

bowlers.





We went bowling the other night. It was pretty much awesome. Hendrix was amazed and exhausted all within 30 minutes of being there. I bowled half the night with a tired, adorable baby in my arms and now the entire right side of my body is in pain. I can't tell you how awesome it is to be doing the things I always dreamed of doing with my future family. I feel like I got a kid overnight. Hendrix can ride on rides, slide down slides, swing on swings, and BOWL. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go pack his backpack for kindergarten.

2 comments:

  1. oh.my.GOD! How cute is Hendrix in those bowling shoes?? What a fun evening for you guys :)Baby-hood is precious and oh-so temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE bowling. your fam is so dang cute

    ReplyDelete