Tuesday, April 19, 2011

first hair cut


I've been putting off Henry's first hair cut for the past few weeks, because I was secretly hoping curls would take over his head, and I would just let him start growing his Michael Bolton look. Instead, Hendo has been bringing baseball caps to me in the morning and saying, "On!" The result of this new obsession was straight crimped hair that fell into his eyes. So, it was time.

We went to a place called Sharkeys. It was a blast. Henry got to sit in a Ferrari and watch Barney. Older kids were playing video games. It was awesome.

Mid hair cut, he freaked out. So, I got to hold him, his little blonde curls tumbling to the linoleum floor.

My mom told me, "Kelly, you won't believe how much he looks like a little man after that first cut." She was too right.

No comments:

Post a Comment