Wednesday, January 25, 2012

34 weeks (almost)

keepin' it green.

How far along? 33 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes?I tried to do a better job of getting dressed this week. :)
Stretch marks? None popping up yet!
Sleep: Well, I didn't sleep last night. I'm having a lot of trouble rolling over or getting comfortable at all for that matter. I think I got up 3 times to go to the bathroom last night. INSANE.
Best moment this week: Henry laying down next to me and rubbing my belly while saying, "Hi, Paco!" Then, "Come now?"
Miss Anything? Being able to walk without pain!
Baby Projects You're working on? I've started packing our bags for the hospital. I also got all the cloth diapers stripped and ready!
Movement: He's been head down for probably the last week. He's still moving, but mostly just stretching. Today, I could feel his little fingers moving. SO COOL.
Food cravings: Burritos and anything gummy. Also, ALL FOOD.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Getting up too quickly.
Have you started to show yet: Heck yes.
Gender: DUDE!
Labour Signs: Braxton Hicks have been getting to me lately. One practically doubled me over the other day! I'm really wondering how different labor will be (assuming I don't go through back labor again...)
Belly Button in or out? Innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've had some moodiness lately. The other day, Eric asked me if I needed to leave for a break, but that only served to make me more testy. I think I'm going to have to start putting myself in time outs if I can't control my crazy.
Looking forward to: Are you kidding me? ROSCOE. Roscoe. Roscoe. Roscoe. Roscoe!


1 comment:

  1. oh i adore you and your boys...all three! hugs and kisses to them from me!

    ReplyDelete