Monday, January 16, 2012

32 Weeks!

Found this questionnaire on a few blogs I read. So, I thought I'd give it a go!

How far along? 32 weeks, 3 days
Maternity clothes?I'm wearing sweats all day every day around the house. When I go out, I get all creative by putting a pair of jeans on... :) I'm still in a few of my "bigger" non-maternity outfits, but that's pushing it at this point.
Stretch marks? None popping up yet!
Sleep: I wake up usually once at around 2 to a contraction and a serious need to pee. :) Other than that, I sleep like a log!
Best moment this week: Got the crib and some artwork up!
Miss Anything? A life without heartburn.
Movement: Little guy is moving around quite a bit, though he's really running out of room!
Food cravings: SWEETS. Dear Lord. I've also been craving salads. What a great balance!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Changing Hendo's diaper.
Have you started to show yet: I would say so, yes.
Gender: DUDE!
Labour Signs: Braxton Hicks, but nothing regular or intense.
Belly Button in or out? Innie!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly, I'm euphoric. I am loving these last weeks alone with Hendo. Though, I had a little breakdown yesterday. Hen wouldn't go down for a nap, and I kinda freaked out imagining having a newborn to deal with on top of a restless, crazed toddler. Thank God Eric was there to calm me down/ put some things into perspective!
Looking forward to: Seeing this face I've been working on.

4 comments:

  1. Cute! You look amazing.

    And I'm sure there will be crazy days with a toddler and newborn when neither will nap, but you'll get through it and all will be worth it, mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my husband said! And he's so right. It's so important to put things into perspective, but sometimes, I just loose it! I hate that.

    I can't wait for your internet to get back into action! You're my favorite blogger!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 32 weeks as of today. I am so nervous. I also have heartburn all the time which make me can't sleep at night. I love this questionnaire, I am going to do it on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be nervous! We are MADE to do this whole mothering thing! You'll be great! Heartburn is the ONE THING that I seriously can barely get over. No fun at all! Be well!

    ReplyDelete