Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I had an old friend message me tonight and compliment my writing tonight. It took me by surprise, and made me feel all the feelings, because I've been pushing myself to find more time to read things other than BuzzFeed and write things other than photo captions this year.

So, my brain was trying to write an official blog post, but nah. Here's a list of random stuff instead!

-I'm reading Gretchen Rubin's "The Happiness Project" . Loving it.
-I put away almost all of the Christmas decorations, and somehow my house feels 100% more clean.
- I got fitted for a new nursing bra today, and I am a 32 K? WHAT ON EARTH. It's a real size, too. I'm not making this up.
- I ate a double burger from P. Terry's today, and it was all of the good things happening. Also, a chocolate shake. Don't judge me.
- You might like this as much as I did.
-If you didn't like that, you'll love this.
-Feeling bad about yourself? Roscoe watched AT LEAST 4 hours of other people playing with "Thomas the Tank Engine" videos today. I know. I'm the worst mom. He ate lunch today, though. So, I mean, it's about balance, y'all.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment