Monday, February 27, 2012

38 weeks!



I've honestly been meaning to update more, but MY GOODNESS, have I been busy. I can't believe it, but this kid has stayed in utero longer than his big brother! I honestly did not think I would go as long this time, but it looks as though this child is NEVER LEAVING MY WOMB. Leap Day baby? :)

How far along? 38 weeks, 2 days
Maternity clothes? If the clothes I'm wearing don't say "maternity" on them somewhere, I'm probably embarrassing someone...
Stretch marks? Oh they have arrived in full force.
Sleep: I'm honestly sleeping well!
Best moment this week: Picking up my brother at the train station and realizing that he will really be here for Roscoe's birth. It was a last minute plan for him to come, and I couldn't be happier to have one of my favorite people on earth here. Most likely, he'll be with Hendo when I give birth, which means that my Mother In Law will hopefully be able to be in the room! So happy!
Miss Anything? Alcohol. Honestly. We had a cook out the other night, and I wanted a Corona so badly!
Baby Projects You're working on? I did a little bit of work on his scrapbook!
Movement: Much slower now, but I get some really serious kick action now and then!
Food cravings: CHEESE AND ICE CREAM. Not together.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I've honestly felt pretty great this week.
Have you started to show yet: Heck yes.
Gender: DUDE!
Labour Signs: Braxton Hicks is my middle name.
Belly Button in or out? Slowly becoming an outie! Does that mean the turkey is done?
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am that crazy pregnant girl FOR SURE.
Looking forward to: HOLDING THIS PRECIOUS CHILD IN MY ARMS FOREVER.

2 comments:

  1. It is really very necessary to wear maternity clothes in time of pregnancy. It makes no pain and will be very comfortable.

    Maternity Evening Wear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I love you and these updates! Though I know you're totally ready to pop, I will miss reading these :)

    ReplyDelete