Tuesday, October 25, 2011

our mornings.



I love my mornings with my boy. After cuddling for a little while, we usually shake off sleep, put on the nearest clothing and step outside. It's still warm here in the afternoons, but the mornings here are chilly and quiet. Two days ago, we woke to fog filled air. Henry kept exclaiming, "WOW!" as we walked around. He danced in the fog, rolled in the dirt and told me about the noises he heard in the woods.

More and more my little baby is becoming the most fascinating kid. He is enthralled with nature, captured by it. I couldn't wish anything more perfect. We are so lucky to live here, to have so much space to explore and see.
Fall is different here. The leaves aren't all changing and we don't need our scarves just yet, but it has the same effect: magic.

1 comment:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I truly believe you are giving your son a wonderful gift that will stay with him for the rest of his life. My most memorable childhood memories are out in nature :]

    ReplyDelete